Monday, March 10, 2008

SNOW!!

The first real snowfall we had November 21st 2007...view from my front porch.

March 10th 2008 after our last 56 cm!

The front Yard...I can't get to the back yard to take pictures. Too Much snow!


The girls next to one of the snow banks surrounding our driveway. At least it's not cold.

My poor car!


Our front porch...there is no where to put the snow anymore!


Never in my life have I ever seen this much snow! We got another 56 cm this weekend to bring the grand total to 413 cm all winter. It's insane! I am afraid of what will happen this spring when it all starts to melt. I might open up a public pool in our basement 'cause I know it will be flooded! Thanks to our attached neighbour Myles for coming by with his snow blower this week. We would have been digging out for days if we had to do it by hand. Happy shoveling!

Cheers,
~Jen~
xoxoxoxo

No comments: