Monday, March 5, 2012

Hello Again

I was surprised to see that I could still log on to this blog, it has been such a long time since I've visited it. Looking back I see how much I have changed since I posted my last entry. I though about starting over and creating something new and fresh but if I have learned anything in my season of growing it has been that you can't run from the past. I'm a runner. It took me along time to realize this about myself and a longer time to be able to own up to it. So I forced myself back here to continue on where I left off. Only now I'm a little different. I'm a little older and a little wiser. I'm not so focused on sharing what I want everyone to see anymore because truth be told the few people that actually take time to read what I write here are the people in my life that have seen me at my worst and know just how far down the hole I had to go to get here. And if you are new to my crazy life: welcome and thank-you for taking the time to read my rambles.

~Jen~

No comments: