Monday, February 25, 2008

Digdug

OK people...pictures will be up tomorrow!!! I can't wait till y'all see me in my uniform. Should be good for a laugh. I went back to St.Jean to visit this weekend and had a great time. I was so happy to see everyone again and it really cheered me up. Poor Digdug didn't have the best time, three stitches and a tetanus shot didn't make for a good weekend. Don't worry Hun, I'll come see you in Kingston soon. I'll bring you a Vanity Fair and some Campbell's Soup to cheer you up!!!! ROFL. For those of you that are wondering Digdug is my friend Rhonda from basic. How she got the nickname is for another post but I wouldn't have got through the last two months without her. She rocks!!!!!

All is well here in Ottawa. Going back to work today...Woohoo! I'm going to be working in the frame shop at Michael's. It will be good to be around all my friends again. I need people in my life that make me laugh right now and you guys all do that! I'm so blessed to have such great friends.

Well off to get Lex ready for school and get myself ready for work. I'm starting to feel normal again. THANK GOD.

Sending y'all love and laughter from Ottawa.
Cheers,
~Jen~
xoxoxox

No comments: