Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Friday


Where did the month go? Hard to believe that its the end of June all ready. The summers always fly by but holy crap! This one is moving ahead full speed. Not too much to tell really. We had Kindergrad last week. Alexis got her "Diploma" and she was very proud to be "Graduating". I teared up a few times during the ceremony, especially when they had all the kids walk into the gym to "Pomp And Circumstance". Seems like just yesterday I was graduating from Highschool and next year will be my 10 year reunion. Crazy! So she is off to first grade come the fall and little miss Kennedy is going to Junior Kindergarten. They are both really excited. I'm sitting on the fence about it. It's going to be strange not to have a little one here full time. But on the other hand I will be able to work a little more and that's a good thing. I'll keep busy. My house might stay a little cleaner!

Tuesday is Canada Day. A big event here in Ottawa and I am not going near any of it. After the remembrance day fiasco I'm staying home (check out the blog about it). There is too many people, not enough parking and I get mental. The base has a little carnival thing for the kids in the afternoon so I am going to that and then might meet up with some friends to watch the fireworks. From as far away as I can get and still see them!

The girls are enjoying sunny days outside. They love the slip and slide and there are a few little kids around for them to play with. So all is well here. Going to hang out this weekend with Jason and the kids. No excitement, I Love it!

Hope you all have a great weekend.
Cheers,
~Jen~
xoxoxoxox

No comments: