Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One Whole Year





There is a man in my kitchen and guess what? He's cooking! Perfection lol. So here we are celebrating another new year. Hard to believe that a whole year has gone by since I embarked my journey to a new life. Yes folks one whole year ago today I left for basic training in St.Jean, Quebec. Little did I know then that my life would be changed for ever. It wasn't long after that I met Jayse and the rest is history. Actually the rest is a long drawn out story with tonnes of drama that I'll save for my novel one day lol. But 4 and a half months in the middle of flat ass prairie land and it's all good. Finally somewhere I feel I can lay down some roots and lucky for me there is lots of soil around to do it in :P
Cheers,
~Jen~

1 comment:

Krysta said...

I'm glad you like it here, despite the harsh cold winter wind. And I'll even share my soil with you too, to help you grow your roots :)