Friday, December 14, 2007

The Great Cat-tastrophe

The tree went up....the tree came down. Damn cat. I woke up to screaming the first morning it was up..."Mommy, Oscar is in the tree and he can't get out!". Not only was he in the tree but he was on the top branch sitting there like he owned the place. After a few days of fighting to keep him out of it I had enough. At first I was worried he would get all hung up in the lights and strangle himself and then I was wishing he would. I must have put that tree back together about 6 times! So I went out and bought a little 4 footer and set it up on an end table. We decorated it and put presents all around the base so now it's Oscar proof. Now if I can only keep him out of the bathtub.......

I hope your all enjoying your cat free trees!
Take care,
~Jen~
xoxoxoxo

No comments: