Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"O Christmas Tree"

I love Christmas. Everything about it makes me happy. The tree, the music, the lights, my kids excitement and the fight Todd and I get into every year about when to put up the tree. I have been begging the man for days to put it up to no avail so today after parent teacher interviews I am going to drag up the box and put the sucker up myself :P. This is a hard Christmas for us. It's our first year in many away from the crazy Blanchette Christmas celebration and we are really going to miss it. It will be nice to spend it with my mom though. It will be the first time for me to wake up on Christmas morning and open gifts with her since I left home. And how cute are the three little girls going to be! There will be lots of pictures!

So if you haven't heard the good news by now I'll share it again. My military application came through and I am swearing in December 18th! Then off to BMQ at "the Mega" in St-Jean on January 13th. My course Starts January 14th and I graduate April 18th ( I hope!) I am excited and freaking out at the same time. After basic it's SQ and then I go on my trades training for 6 months. Most of it is in Borden so I hope to be able to come home some weekends.

Well thats all for now. I'll try and post some pics when I get the tree up.
Merry Christmas!
~Jen~
xoxoxox

No comments: