Friday, January 11, 2008

3 going on 16

She's so cute isn't she? All that blond hair, the chubby cheeks and the smile. Well let me tell you girlfriend has an attitude! Yep, I'm talking about little miss Kennedy. Alexis is very sweet natured. She says bless you when someone sneezes, will cover me up if I'm laying on the couch watching TV, loves to help out around the house and just generally has a very caring personality. Then along comes trouble with a capital T. I go between wanting to laugh at her and wanting to string her up by her little toes. We were at Wal-Mart the other day and she says to me: "If you don't give me that I am staying right here" and she plunked herself down on the floor beside a rack of tights. Now it took all the self control I had not to pick her up and drag her from the store. That's what she wanted though....a battle. So I said "OK then, you can stay there but I'm going to finish my shopping." I started walking away and sure enough she followed me with her arms crossed. Then she stops and looks up at me disgusted "You were just going to leave me there, mommy?". Today she told me she didn't want to clean up her mess "Just leave it.Daddy will clean in up when he gets home from work". That earned her a nice little time out. Todd says she is 3 going on 16. Stubborn and strong willed....I wonder who she gets that from?;)

Cheers,
~Jen~
xoxoxoxo

No comments: