Monday, January 7, 2008

Blog Tag

I've been Blog Tagged! So here are my 8 random facts......

1. Never again will I be a dog owner. Don't get me wrong, I like dogs. I would just rather borrow someone else's for a little while and then give it back. Kinda the same way other people feel about children.

2. I am a closet Trekkie. Enough said.

3. I hate clowns, they freak me out. I dunno if its the make up or the shoes or what. I think it stems from three very scary clown pictures I had on my wall as a child. My kids have never been to a circus and I will never watch "IT" again. Ever.

4. When I was pregnant with Kennedy I developed a Slurpee addiction that I just recently gave up. But only because the nearest 7-11 is 20 kms from our house. My butt is thankful for those 20 kms!

5. I've never been outside of Canada...not even to the United States! I have had the chance to see a lot of Canada though. I need to venture out the the east coast so I can say I have been to both. Mind you if I ever go back out to the west coast I can't promise I'll come home...it's one of my favorite places to visit. Put the coffee on Ghislaine!

6. When I was about 13 I went through a scary movie faze. I think I rented every horror flick our neighbourhood movie store had. One night while some of my girlfriends and I were having a sleepover and watching "Child's Play" my mom brought out my "My Buddie" doll. Remember him? Scared the crap out of us! We still laugh about it.

7. I've read the Harry Potter series about 5 times. I can't wait for the new movie to come out so I can complain about how it's not like the book at all. I also love historical fiction. My new favorite is "The Other Boleyn Girl".

8. I am becoming a scrap booking addict. I belong to a group called "The Scrap Booking Mama's". (I had that listed on the activity portion of my military application and the recruiter had a good laugh about it). We meet once a week and scrapbook and chat for a few hours. It's one of the things I am really going to miss when I'm away!

Lisa is the only person I know that blogs...come on people get with the program here!
Cheers!
~Jen~

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for carrying on the tag game Jen! All the best for 2008, especially with your new career!

Anonymous said...

I should notify my friend about this.

Anonymous said...

succeeded largest reduced djkj poor entrance glrkkj external networks cheung prototypes
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

а все таки: прелестно.. а82ч