Friday, March 6, 2009

Brrrrr......

My parents are on a cruise right now, well at least half of them are. The other half is enjoying a balmy eastern spring day. Me, I'm freezing my ass off here in Regina. -32 with the wind chill today. More than anything I want to get out and run and burn off the 10 pounds I've put on over winter but I don't see that happening any time soon. The runners are ready and waiting for the next nice day though. Things here are good. Last week was a great week for Jason and I. He got a raise and I got promoted to Department Manager. It's not easy to start over from scratch but a little at a time things are getting better. The two of us still have as much fun now as we did when we lived in Ottawa/Montreal. If you know Jayse you know that your gonna laugh everyday if you want to or not. And of course I still melt when I see his dimples and that fantastic smile, even if he's getting himself in trouble. Which is most of the time lol.

The kids are doing well. Next month they both have birthdays. We are on the down slope to the end of the school year too which is nice. We are all looking forward to taking vacation this summer. I think it will be a trip to the lake with Grandpa and Grandma Sweety (my dad and step-mom).

Not to much interesting to share with you all. Things are pretty quiet here.
Cheers,
~Jen~
xoxoxox

No comments: