Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two More To go.....

So I made it through the last few days with relatively little drama even though Monday I could have cried at the drop of a hat. Or in my case the drop of a box cutter. I'm surprised it's still in one piece after the abuse it endured Monday morning. I was dropping everything including a frame right on Krysta's head. It could have been the fact that I was running on maybe and hours sleep after staying up all night Sunday wondering if the building would be standing Monday morning. It was. Damn it.

This morning I went to unplug my car and stood there with the extension cord in my hand shaking my head cause the plug to the block heater was still attached to it. I think that was my cars way of saying " I've had enough of this shit. I want summer". Of course it's - 38 with the wind chill right now so I'll be dragging my sorry self down two flights of stairs to start my car shortly and then pray it starts in the morning. But that's just how shit rolls for me. Whatever.

Two more days to go till me and that bottle of tequila from Mexico get to know one another.

Que te vaya bien.
~Jen~

No comments: