Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Save The Drama For Your Mama

I was so happy when I found out Alexis would be going to afternoon Kindergarten. It would give us the mornings to relax and take our time getting ready right? Wrong. It just gives us more time to battle about what they are going to wear, what to pack for snack, who gets what hair style and a million other things. Honestly by the time 12:45 rolls around I'm exhausted! They never pull this crap with their dad, they save the drama for their mama. Thank god there is a Timmies down the road or I would never make it through the day! Bless their little cotton socks.

Hope your all enjoying the snow. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas". Next weekend the tree goes up, I can't wait. Off to get a few things done before I pick up the head drama queen from school.

Take care,
~Jen~
xoxoxxo

No comments: