Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Monday!

Hi!
Well it's Monday again, time to start another week! Is it just me or is time getting away from us? It will be the end of the year before we know it. Time to start gearing up for Christmas. I think I will start pulling out a few decorations next week. I am really excited to be able to spend the holidays with my mom. I think it will be fun to have all three of the little girls together on Christmas morning.

Sunday is Remembrance Day. We are planning on going down to the National Ceremony. I am looking forward to it, it's sure to have a bigger impact in person then watching it on TV. I got a poppy the other day and I asked Kennedy if she knew what it was for. She said "For Daddy to put on his uniform". I had to laugh at that. I will have to sit down this week and try and explain it to her without going into too much detail.

I hope you all have a good week.
Take Care.
~Jen~
xoxoxox

No comments: