Monday, October 22, 2007

CFAT

Hey All!
Been a few days since I have had a chance to update. I have been working like crazy. Thank god I get next weekend off! I changed my profile picture...happy mom? I guess the black and white one didn't look like me.

Some military news to share....I took the CFAT this morning (that's the military aptitude test) and I rocked it! I thought for sure I bombed the math section. I didn't get all the questions done but I must have done better than I thought because I qualified for Medic. Can I get a "Hell Ya"?! I could have done cartwheels out of the recruiting center :) Tomorrow I have to go back down there for my medical and interview. It's going pretty fast, I'm surprised. I'm sure I'll run into a snag, shit usually doesn't roll this smoothly for me. After all that is done tomorrow the waiting game begins. Wait Wait Wait! In the mean time I need to get my ass and gear and get back to my training schedule. I have been a little lax in the last couple of weeks.

Other than that things here are quiet as usually. No dramas or traumas to report. I guess I'll count that as a blessing!
Cheers,
~Jen~
xoxoxox

No comments: