Friday, October 26, 2007

Too Good To Be True

UPDATE - OCTOBER 27: The doctors office called this afternoon and told me to go ahead and fax over my paperwork and that she would fill it out for me. Thank God for that! Now I will have give them a ring back and find out how much it's going to cost. It has to be less then the clinic here wants though so that's a bonus. I hope your all enjoying your weekend despite all this damn rain.
Cheers!

Yep it happened, I hit a snag in with my Medical. I knew things were going too smoothly! The good thing is it shouldn't be too hard to get it all sorted out, the bad thing is that it is going to be expensive. I will get reimbursed for some of it through our health insurance though so that helps. Basically I have to see a doctor and get him to sign off saying that I am medically fit for duty. I called my family doctor back home to see if I could send her the paperwork but her receptionist thinks that she will want to see me in person. I'm not about to hop a flight home (although I would love to see you all!) so I left her a message explaining the situation. I hope she is willing to do it for me. Keep your fingers crossed! Otherwise I will have to go through a clinic here to get it done and thats what's going to cost me. I should find out tomorrow or Monday what the deal is. It will all work out its just going to take a few weeks to get it sorted. Patience is not my strong point as you all know so I am more than frustrated at this point!

We don't have any big plans for the weekend. I need to get some organizing done around here so I think thats what I will be doing. Fun stuff! At least I don't have to work. Woohoo!I hope you all have a great weekend.
Cheers,
~Jen~
xoxoxoxo

No comments: