Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Speedy Update

Just a super quick update before I head out to work. I had my interview and medical today and everything went really well. I just need to get a couple papers signed by my family doctor. Once I hand them in they will finish processing my application. I more or less got the green light today though so it looks like a go for January depending on how long it takes to get my medical paperwork back. The car accident I had last January has been a nightmare. I am finally well and it is still causing me trouble! If buddy would just have been paying attention.....Everyone at the recruiting center has been really great. The Med Tech that did my medical today has been around the block a few times and had some really good info for me about the trade. It has been a good experience for me so I hope it continues.

Well that's all for now. I'm off to work.
~Jen~
xoxoxo

No comments: