Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just Don't Do It!

All right my friends can we please talk about Crocs and socks for a minute? Now I love my Crocs as much as the next person but I will be the first to admit that they are not the most attractive pair of shoes I own. They are comfy and great to throw on when I am running out the door with two kids in tow but they are not supposed to be worn with socks. Please people I am begging you to stop the madness! If your gonna wear your Crocs leave the socks at home.

Not much going on here the last couple of days. Got a call from the recruiting center today and I have an appointment on Monday to do my aptitude test. The Corporal that is taking care of my file said I should have appointments for my interview and medical in the next two weeks. If all goes well my file will then be sent to a merit board and then I will have to wait for an offer. Wait Wait Wait! I will let you all know if I find out more.

I hope your all well.
xoxoxox
~Jen~

No comments: